+2 01200070979

Twin Houses for sale in River Walk with installments

Reference: NS 74998
MLS Realty
Email Agent
+2 012 00 231 000

Twin Houses for sale in River Walk with installments

NS 74998
Twin House
Call Us
Finishing Status:
Super Lux
Plot Area:
280 sqm
Building Area:
450 sqm
No of Floors:
The type of ownership:
Wed 29 Mar 2023
About River Walk New Cairo

Twin Houses 4 Bedrooms for Sale in River Walk - New Cairo By Wadi Degla

Wadi Degla New Cairo has announced the completion of its latest project, the compound River Walk. Nestled in a prime location in the heart of New Cairo, River Walk combines luxury living with practicality and convenience. The compound offers a variety of housing options, including luxurious townhouses, twin houses, and standalone villas, all designed with the highest level of craftsmanship and care.

River Walk is built upon an area of 107 acres, with 76% of the space allocated to lush greenery and serene water features, providing a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere for its inhabitants. The remaining 24% of the area is dedicated to modern and comprehensive amenities, including a clubhouse, a gym, a spa, swimming pools, kids’ playgrounds, and 24/7 security services.

The compound’s design is inspired by European architecture, with a contemporary twist. The buildings’ facades are crafted from top-quality materials and elegant finishes, creating a sophisticated yet welcoming atmosphere. Inside the housing units, residents can enjoy spacious and luxurious interiors with open layouts, high ceilings, and large windows that offer stunning views of the surrounding greenery.

The townhouses, twin houses, and standalone villas all offer varying layouts and sizes to cater to each homeowner’s needs and preferences. The townhouses range from 239 to 308 square meters with private gardens, while the twin houses span from 303 to 376 square meters, with landscaped gardens and private pools. The standalone villas are the largest units, ranging from 336 to 488 square meters, and offer private pools, landscaped gardens, and ample parking spaces.

River Walk is strategically located in the heart of New Cairo, just a few minutes away from various shopping centers, schools, universities, and hospitals. The compound is also conveniently located near major highways, connecting residents to other parts of Cairo.

In conclusion, River Walk is a testament to Wadi Degla New Cairo's commitment to creating exceptional living experiences. It offers a luxurious and convenient lifestyle in a serene and peaceful environment, making it an ideal residence for families and professionals seeking the very best.


MLS Realty